Founded in 1996 in Milan as an Advertising, Discography and Animation audio studio, we have experienced over the past two decades success and rewards in Adv and tv Audio Production and Post Production. Based on our expertise, we launched a videogame localization facility in 2016.
After our first year of AAA localized console/PC titles, we moved to full multilingual localization (FIGS, Polish, Russian, Greek, Czech, Romanian, Croatian, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Slovak, Dutch, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Taiwan Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Mexican Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese).
- Highly skilled and experienced videogame translators and proofreaders
- Variety of CAT tools to match and optimize any request
- Text review to spot bugs BEFORE translating
- Language and format checks to avoid bugs AFTER translation
- Effective liaising between translators, proofreaders and QA staff
- Detailed listening to all audio files to localize
- Script analysis and debug
- Database casting with more than 350 voices
- Continuous communication and problem solving with the clients
- Videogame-experienced audio engineers
- Simultaneous sessions on 7 recording rooms
- Highly experienced Artistic Directors
- Optimized recording rooms for videogames
- Hourly backup of all recording sessions
- More than 350 actors
- Studios in Milan and Rome
- Fast cut and rename with automated procedures
- Detailed audio editing with spectral analysis
- Complete listening of every recorded file
- Reiterated in-depth script analysis
- Audio/script comparison
Listen to some samples of our db.